Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains which personal data Faciloo processes, how Faciloo processes it and the purposes for which the company processes it. Faciloo ensures that the personal information you may provide is treated confidentially and in accordance with the General Data Processing Regulation. Personal data is all information about a person. The following is the implementation of the information obligation laid down in the GDPR to the data subject(s) whose personal data is processed by Faciloo.
Processing officer and communication
Faciloo, located at ‘s-Gravenlandseweg 258, 3125 BK Schiedam, is responsible for the processing of data as described in this privacy statement. Faciloo processes personal data in order to be able to offer services, to improve services and to be able to communicate personally with you as a data subject. The services that Faciloo facilitates are the provision of good accommodation and assistance with administrative matters in the broadest sense of the word.
What is the purpose of our data processing?
Faciloo processes the personal data listed below exclusively for the following purposes:
- the provision of services, including the execution of the service agreement and the annex to this agreement;
- to guarantee the most optimal execution of the agreement possible;
- to contact you;
- collection of costs, invoices;
- advice, mediation and referral;
- marketing and communication activities;
- recruitment and selection (application);
The processing of personal data in a different way only takes place if you have given explicit and unambiguous written consent for this by means of the consent forms intended for this purpose.
What personal data do we process?
Faciloo processes the following (types or categories) of personal data for the benefit of the service provided or provided by the data subject on his or her own initiative:
- first name, surname, date of birth, place of birth, address, gender, nationality, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address, BSN number
- occupation, income, education, tax service information, bank account number
- data from the agreement
Faciloo processes the aforementioned personal data because it has been provided by you as a data subject on your own initiative, has been obtained in the context of the service provision/agreement, has been made known to us by third parties, or has become known through public sources.
Basis for processing personal data
Faciloo processes the above-mentioned personal data exclusively on the basis of the grounds listed below as intended in Article 6 of the GDPR:
- legal obligation
- performance of a contract
- obtained consent from the data subject(s)
- legitimate interest
Faciloo processes data for the execution of an assignment that you have given to deliver our services. In addition, your data will be used to provide you with requested information, maintain contacts and in the context of invoicing.
Rights of data subjects
At the moment that processing of personal data takes place by Faciloo, you have the following rights as data subjects:
- Right to information: you have the right to an understandable and transparent explanation of how we deal with your personal data and which rights you can exercise in that respect.
- Right of inspection: as a data subject, you have the right to inspect your personal data that are processed. You also have the right to inspect certain information, such as the processing purposes, the type of personal data and to whom the personal data have been or will be provided.
- Right of rectification/correction: as a data subject, you have the right to correct your personal data if they are incorrect or outdated and/or to have them supplemented if they are incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten/deletion of data: as a data subject, you have the right to request that we remove all the data that we have from you and that can be traced to you as a person.
This right applies if:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- you withdraw the consent previously given for the use of your data (in which case we may not process the data further than has already been done);
- you object to the processing of your personal data, except to the extent that the processing is related to legal proceedings;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- there is a legal obligation to erase data after a certain period of time.
- Right to restriction of processing: as a data subject, you have the right in certain cases to a restriction of the processing of your personal data. This means that the personal data cannot be processed and changed.
- Right to data portability: as a data subject, you have the right to obtain the personal data processed by us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
- Right to file a complaint: you have the right to submit a complaint about how we handle your data. If you have a complaint, we prefer to solve that with you. Please contact Mr N. Abdelkalik for this. You also have the right to turn to the Dutch Data Protection Authority with your complaint.
A request for inspection, correction, restriction, transferability of data, deletion of your personal data or withdrawal of previously given consent can be sent to the contact details below. You will receive further notice from us within four weeks of receipt of your request.
There may be circumstances in which Faciloo cannot or cannot fully implement your request as a data subject. This could include legally required storage periods.
Your requests as intended above can be directed to:
3125 BK Schiedam
Sharing personal data with third parties
Faciloo will only share your personal data with third parties insofar as necessary for the provision of services with due observance of the aforementioned purposes. This may include:
- Faciloo shares the necessary information with the hirer where you are posted for work
- Faciloo shares necessary information with Rental agents/owners of the house where you live
- In case of an industrial accident, with the hospital, dentist etc.
In addition, Faciloo may provide personal data to a third party insofar as there is a legal obligation to do so.
A processing agreement is concluded with a third party that processes your personal data on behalf of and under contract with Faciloo, whereby that third party is also obliged to comply with the GDPR. Third parties engaged by Faciloo, who offer services as controller, are responsible for compliance with the GDPR for the (further) processing of your personal data.
Security of personal data
Faciloo attaches great importance to the security and protection of your personal data and ensures, taking into account the state of the art, suitable technical and organizational measures to ensure a security level that is geared to the risk. In the event that Faciloo makes use of the services of third parties, such as an IT supplier, Faciloo will, in the framework of the protection of personal data, establish commitments in a processor agreement about adequate security measures.
Storage period for personal data
Faciloo does not store personal data that are processed longer than necessary for the aforementioned purposes of the data processing or than is required by laws and regulations.
Changes to the privacy statement
Faciloo has the right to change the content of this privacy statement at any time without prior notice. Changes to the privacy statement will be made known to you.
Questions & contact
If you have any questions or comments about the processing of your personal data and this privacy statement, please contact 010-820 03 12 or email@example.com
This privacy statement was adopted on 1 July 2018.